Unique one of a kind, all-natural hand poured Mother Earth Collection Candle. That is what makes this collection so unique, is that it took a "tribe" of different people from all over to make Maddz' vision into a reality.
What went into the Mother Earth Collection Fire Candle?
Maddz first found a USA based artist to handcraft the reusable beaded dough bowls.
Maddz reached out to CT based candle guru, Karen Bernartz from Nutmeg Handcrafted to hand pour each candle, which she always does with purpose and love.
Maddz found a USA based leather artist to create "branded" (in the sense of heat branding as well as branding) leather hang tags.
Maddz worked with a graphic artist to create two hang tags describing the ingredients, scents, and each includes a sticker; one for the Fire, Water, Air, Tree of Life as well as a BThunder sticker.
**All of the candle vessels are filled with 100% soy wax, a biodegradable, renewable resource and are reusable. When the candle is finished burning, hand wash in warm soapy water.
Fire Candle Scent Profile:
A surprisingly pleasant blast that is complex, unique and fun! This fragrance oil has blended notes of cool ozone, citrus nuances, salty air, fiery cinnamon, molten clove, crimson poppy, grey smoke, vetiver woods, and red cedar.
Soy wax is a 100% natural wax derived from the vegetable soybeans. Soybeans are one of the major agricultural crops grown in the United States, behind only corn. Most of the world’s soybeans are grown and harvested close to home for us in the Midwestern United States. After the beans are harvested, they are then cleaned, cracked, de-hulled, and rolled into flakes. Soybean oil is extracted from the flakes and the leftover flakes are used for animal feed.
Paraffin wax (What We Do Not Use) - the most commonly used candle wax - is made in a contrasting way and because of this, the cost is much cheaper. Paraffin wax is the product of the oil purification process from petroleum, coal, or oil shale. When you remove the waxy substance from crude oil, you’re left with paraffin wax.
Benefits of Soy Wax?
Soy Wax is non-toxic and cleaner-burning being made with no toxins, carcinogens, or pollutants which means our candles are less likely to trigger allergies. As a vegetable-based wax, it does not give off any harmful byproducts or produce black soot that can stain walls and curtains like the other leading waxes.
Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax and because of this, soy candles will burn slower and longer than paraffin candles. Oils evaporate better from a larger surface area and with the lower heat and larger melt pool soy wax creates a scent that will be that much stronger and more pleasant.
Soy wax is easier to clean because it is biodegradable. It can be easily cleaned up with soap and water.
Soy Wax is Natural, Renewable and Vegan derived from the soybean. This wax is a hydrogenated vegetable oil that turns into a solid at room temperature. You can even make your own soy wax from soybeans at home
CANDLE CARE AND BURNING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. THE MOST IMPORTANT TIP: ALWAYS KEEP IT AWAY FROM DRAFTY AREAS & ALWAYS LEAVE THE CANDLE STRAIGHT.
2. WAX CARE: Please avoid exposing the candle to sunlight. The UV rays from the sunlight can affect the wax and cause its color change.
3. WICK CARE: Before lighting, please trim the wick to 1/8" - 1/4" and center it. Please make sure to correctly trim the wick and center it to avoid the flame.
4. BURNING TIME: For regular candles, do not burn them for the 4 hours at a time. For irregular candles, we recommend not burning more than 2 hours at a time.
5. FOR SAFETY: Always keep the candle on a heat-safe plate or a candle holder. Keep away from combustible materials/things. Do not leave lighted candles in isolated places, and ensure they are out of reach of pets and children.